Saturday, July 10, 2010

Do I have to go to work now? I Wanna Play!


I just got back from The Original Rubber Stamp Convention in Carson, California. It was pretty small not like how it used to be 15 years ago, but it was fun and some of my favorites were there: Stampers Anonymous, Studios Blackbird (Invoke Arts), Stamp Happy Rubber Stamps and a new co for me Lost Coast Designs. I got a few things to play with, just a few. LOL! Tim Holtz was there demoing at the SA booth, watched him for a bit but it was just to crowded for my taste. Hopefully between working and sleeping I will be able to put some ink to paper tonight or right now if I hurry before I need to leave for work. I can't wait to play with the Halloween Wonderland Paper from Graphic 45. Alice as a witch!!!! I am still working on the challenge over at The Burtonesque Dolls, challenge #10 The Burton Boys, hope to have that posted tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. OMG i LOVE your new goodies, these papers looks sooooo nice ive been eyeing them up alot ever since if irst saw them hehehehe do you mind me asking what brand your day of the dead stamp is ??? I LOVE day of the dead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OPPS Sorry just saw your comment, it's from Invoke Arts they have the most amazing stamps.
    I haven't used the Hallowwen Alice paper yet but am thinking about using it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)