Monday, September 27, 2010

That Girl is Poison!


I just fell in love with this stamp the first time I saw it! Her name is Perfect Poison by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and I knew I had to make something over the top with her. This weeks Challenge from KKS is a Color Challenge using Orange, Green and Purple. This combo lent itself well to Perfect Poison.

I decided to try my hand at making a three dimensional card, this was my first attempt at a shadow box card. I found a tutorial online, it was pretty easy but I could use some practice at being more precise. I am not a perfectionist, my cards always come out a little crooked. I found that when I try to be perfect it holds me back so now I just go for it, if it works great if not then try again!

Anyway, I had fun putting it together. I love that MS Drippy Goo punch and The New MS Splat Punch. Lots of Diamond Stickles, flowers, mini skull and fun paper.
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, now that song is suck in my head. Beautiful card.Luv the little skull in the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome project! love how she's in the shadow box & those drip borders and stickles look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so brilliant I just love every single little detail on it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cards are always crooked too! Great job on this! You've got talent, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Rosa! You rocked the 3D. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)