Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On the 5th Day of Halloween...


On the 5th day of Halloween my Ghoul love gave to me... five flying ghosts whispering in the wind! The 5th Day of Halloween challenge was to create your project using spooky, cute, or funny ghosts! I used Vampiress Darcy with a grave yard scene and cute Spooky Alley foam ghosts.

Simply Betty Challenge #4
Scene it Challenge...

The challenge was to create a project taking inspiration from Sally and Linus in the pumpkin patch from it's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. I Used Pumpkin London and Franken Millerstein and created my first step card. The cutie pumpkin is from Tiddly Inks. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love your scene card!! Those pumpkins are fabulous and your coloring as well!! Great choice of characters!! Thanks for joining us at SBC. You freakin' ROCK! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)