Wednesday, October 20, 2010

On the 7th Day of Halloween...


My ghoul love gave to me 7 Skelington Heads! It's Day seven of the 12 Days of Halloween Challenge at Simply Betty Stamps. Today the challenge is to create your project using Jack Skellington or any skeleton! Of course Jack being my favorite I had to use him! I found this image of Jack online and thought it was perfect. I really had to hold back and not put any glitter or do dads on the card, I just wanted to showcase Jack. I find the card very boring, let me know what you think.

Hopefully I will not miss out on day 8 as I will be at Disneyland for the next couple of days. It's Halloween time at Disneyland!!!! Plus the whole family is dressing up for Disneyland Trick or Treating on Friday night! I am going as Burton's Red Queen, we have a Alice theme going. I will post pictures so you can see our craziness. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! thanks for joining us at SBS!!!

    Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)