Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All I want for Christmas is... My Emos!

12 Days of Christmas Day 7
So todays challenge was to incorporate any SBS My Kids Emo image with your Christmas project,
and to use this color combo: Purple, Lime Green, and Turquoise!

Betty has been going around her house singing "All I want for Christmas is You!" it's one of her favorite songs and I love that song too, but I don't sing. Every time my husband asks me what I want for Christmas, every year, I answer "YOU!". So this was a fun card to make, I used shy little Prezzies for Lola Digi, isn't she cute! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful!!! The colouring is fantastic!!! Love this card! ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww! that's so sweet that you say that to your hubby!! Cause my answer would be Copics....But your answer is MUCH sweeter! ;o) Love your card, and great job layering your papers and nesties

    cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)