Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Burtonesque Dolls

It's time for another Burtonesque Dolls Challenge!
We are celebrating The Art of Tim Burton this week
so be sure to check us out!

This is Uncle Buck, he has been unlucky with love and is looking
for a new love will you be his Valentine?


I just love his buck teeth so fun! Uncle Buck and Hearts are from
Stampotique and are from Daniel Torrente of course!
I find his images to be very "Burtonesque".
The little valentine is a stamp by Craftsmart
from the $1 bins at Michaels, love those $1 bins.
TFL!

4 comments:

  1. This is very cool, and very Burtonesque, love it:)
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome, love the image !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Uncle Buck made me chuckle! So clever, Rosa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet Uncle Buck has a lisp with all those teeth!
    You have spruced him up so well Rosa that surely now he'll catch the lady of his dreams, I've got my fingers crossed for him.
    At least nobody misadvised him to try a fake tan!
    I wonder what he would look like with fake tan??? Would it make his teeth stand out as his best feature???LOL!
    So glad you enjoyed my post, I love writing them.
    Float on Rosa!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)