Thursday, March 3, 2011

Boys will be boys

Hi! Hope you are having a good week, mine has flown by again.
I have a boy card to show you today using 
Christian from Simply Betty Stamps.


So obviously this card was made for the
The challenge was to use any Christian Stamp. 
I used the original Christian from the My Kids Emo World line. 
I just love that he is a skater and his little dragon is too cute! 
(He is covered in Rock Candy Distress Stickles 
but you can't tell in the picture)


The background paper is from my stash 
and was purchased months ago 
with the idea of being used for a boys card.
I followed the sketch for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge,
Karen has the most Awesome sketches!
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Rosa I just LOVE the papers you've used for this card! They're fabulous! And Christian looks great with his lizard! Love it! Im so glad you could join us at Simply Betty this week!
    cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS Rosa!!! I love everything about it!! Thanks for joining us this week at SBS!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent male card, you have done a wonderful job x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is some nice colouring and I love the skulls added. Christian fits perfectly withthe little lizard! Fantatic card, thanx for joining us at SBC this week.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)