Friday, June 17, 2011

Tim Burton at LACMA

On Tuesday June 14th I finally got to go to
the TIM BURTON
exhibit at LACMA( Los Angeles County Museum of Art).
I have been waiting for almost two years since this
exhibit opened in New York at the 
MOMA (MUSEUM OF MODERN ART).
This is an AMAZING collection of Tim's Art
from childhood thru today.

I was really impressed by the amount of Art work they had on display.
My husband took me and he is not as big as a TB fan as I am.
He likes his older stuff.  And he really spoiled me and bought me
The Art of Tim Burton Book, Tim Burton Neon Pencils Set and
a very expensive Lunch at the museum.
SO THANK YOU BABY!

Here are a few pictures:
 The entrance to the exhibit.

Me with a Burton blow up.


If you are a fan and anywhere near California you
must see this. You have till October 31, 2011.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. The pictures are great and I bet you took even more.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! How awesome is this?! You must have been in heaven! Nothing this cool ever makes it to Albuquerque :( What are your favorite TB films? I *heart* Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, Sleep Hollow, and Sweeny Todd.

    I'm completely green with envy, but I hope your day was amazing ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)