Monday, July 18, 2011

Forever Night Mini Dark Art Monday

Welcome to Forever Night Challenges
For those who enjoy the dark side of crafting.
We create challenges with an dark edgy theme in mind. 
Such as Emo, Gothic, Steam punk and punk
Just keep in mind that cute is fine, but the darker the better.
This is not your average paper craft blog!
And today is our first Mini Dark Art Monday Challenge.
Skull-tastick Challenge #1
~ Create a mini art project with skulls in mind~
You can make any of the following or something never thought of.
  • Tag
  • atc card
  • moo card
  • inchies, twinchies, thrinchies, etc
  • mini card
  • bottle caps
  • paper clips
I am sure you get the idea!
I made a ATC using Bombshell Stamps Sugar Skulls 
and Sacred Hearts. I even made a Shrink Art Skull.

I really love making Mini Art,
it seems to take the pressure off having to make
another card.
Can't wait to see what you create.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rosa, I am so glad to have you on our team. You created this fast girl. I love that stamp set and that little skull is awesome.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosa, I simply love your atc, I am a big fan of them too! I am amazed you made it to our first challenge your quick! Thank you for being a part of the design team, and I hope to create lots of wonderful projects with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Rosa. I had to have a look at the challenge blog. Certainly not my normal type of card but I had to support my fellow Sweet Pea Stamper DT member - well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

    http://kyms-crafty-cards.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-challenge-blog-starting-forever.html

    Take care, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME project and I LOVE your design team badge.... I WANT ONE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)