Friday, July 29, 2011

Steampunk Challenge

So it's down to the wire again on a challenge, LOL!
I was sooo excited to see and get the 
New Tiddly Inks Steampunk Images
and really did not want to miss out on the Steampunk Challenge,
but it's been a busy couple of weeks. I am sure many of you can relate, 
we just don't get enough play time and sometimes 
I am just to tired. There are sooo many wonderful challenge blogs 
that I want to play with. So anyway,
  I have had this colored for about a week
now and finally got it finished today.

Ta-Da!
 I just love this image!

The quote says "Sweet dreams and flying machines
in pieces on the ground"- James Taylor
Ahhh this reminds me of childhood. Opps showing my age.
I'm working on another card for this challenge as well
hopefully I will get it done tonight.

2 comments:

Thanks for looking! :)