Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Burtonesque Dolls

it's time to recreate a scene from
 The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Corpse Bride
or Beetlejuice. Use any images, from any company.

My immediate impulse was to make a NBC creation,
but I felt that I really should try another movie for a
change so I went with The Corpse Bride.


Damien from Simply Betty Stamps is my Victor and
Ghoulfriend from Tiddly Inks is the Bride.
The moon was made by using a Spellbinder's Nestie Circle.
I made a mask of Damien and the Moon and used Distress
Inks in Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood and Dusty Concord
for the night sky. The Forever stamp is a $1 Michaels stamp.
It's one of my favorite sentiment stamps.

Looking forward to seeing your creation!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, the corpse bridge scene you have created it awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Rosa. Great job with the colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)