Friday, September 16, 2011

Blast from the Past with Kraftin' Kimmie

Hello Blogland!
Today I am playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Blast from the Past Challenge.
The Challenge is to use your very first Kraftin' Kimmie stamp.
My very first KK stamp was of course a Halloween stamp.
About a year ago I found KK stamps and was immediately drawn to
Artist Annie Rodrigue's fun Moonlight Whispers collection.
My very first purchase was the whole Halloween collection
and Zelda the Zombie is one of my favorites within
the collection. So here she is....


I colored Zelda with Prismacolor pencils on Kraft paper
using a technique I found on Angela's Blog but I think
I need some more practice. It was fun and I wanted to
try something new. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosa! I can't find your little devil card for the Forever Night challenge to say thanks for the inspiration and I love the colours you used in his card, but scrolling through your blog was great fun and very inspiring! Thanks! It was a great challenge to enter. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)