Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hooray for Santa Claus!

It's time for another fun Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls Challenge
and this time its Alternative Christmas films.

One of my favorite Christmas movies is this
quirky little movie about martians that kidnap
Santa Claus. Santa Claus Conquers the Martians is the name.
I remember watching this movie as a kid
and thinking wow this is really weird.
The acting is bad the props are bad but it's a fun 60's movie.
And the best thing about the movie for me
is the song Hooray for Santa Claus.
If you have never heard it before listen to it


I used this cute little martian from Tiddly Inks,
he's called Come in Cuteness.
I added the text and the Santa hat.
Can't wait to see your creations.

1 comment:

  1. Hee=Hee Rosa... I love your card!!! Your coloring is awesome!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)