Monday, January 23, 2012

LOVE!

Good morning! Today I have a card very close to my 
heart. This is my first ever card using a Saturated Canary image.
I just couldn't wait to own some of these fun images,
but had to wait till I had some extra $.

I really fell in LOVE with her
Ragamuffin line, as my Dad used to
call me that when I was a little girl. I truly was 
a Ragamuffin. Hair all messed up and some pretty wierd
clothing choices. What can I say it was the eighties.

So here is my very first card,
of many to come. 

  Using Kate Krafty. Colored with copics.


 Here's a closer look. Coloring her was a blast.
I am entering her into the following challenges.


Thanks for all the lovely comments, you
guys make my day!

5 comments:

  1. oh wow this is too cute!! can't wait to see which others you get coloured soon! they are so addictive!!!
    thankyou for playing along with us this week over on the saturated canary challenge blog!
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is so gorgeous, big hugs love pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosa, this is so sweet. These images are so addictive. I always look forward to her new releases. I love the colors you used on this. I have so many of these sweet images colored up already, but for some reason I have a ton that I have missed placed. Every time I clean my craft area I misplace stuff. ALL THE TIME!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosa your card is really sweet. I love this darling image.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Rosa and a lovely image you have used!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)