Thursday, February 9, 2012

Have a Heart

Today I have a card I made using another one
of my very favorite companies.
I just love the fantasy images and
the soft faces of their images.

I used Unicorn Toy from the January Club Kit.
This is an awesome deal check it out.

Here she is...
I colored her up with my Copics and added
some Diamond Sparkle to the Unicorn horns.
Spellbinders Heart Circles and K & Co. Valentine Paper.

I am entering this into ADFD Have a Heart Challenge.

Thanks for looking and all the Lovely Comments
YOU MAKE MY DAY!

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love the heart die cut and all your flowers are just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us in the ADFD blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosa, this is just gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic - congrats on your win at A Day for Daisies, you deserve it! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)