Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wickidz!

I have something very special for you today! It's a preview for the new Simply B Collection, the Wickidz. By Artist Alexander Landish!  Alexander always seems to be able to get Bettys concepts just right!  She's a big fan of his work and so asked him to do a few things for her in his style!  A bit darker than her own normal stuff, but still cute and quirky!  It was only fitting that the Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls work with the darker side of SBS. So the creepier images, the darker stuff, will be released through us. Our releases will be the last 2 days of the month, though this time around, we are starting it a day early.  SO let's get on with the show...
 Here are the first 3 Wickidz.  

Damien
Malice
Petunia
Be sure to check out all The Dolls creepy projects at
And be sure to come back tomorrow for
the final three reveals!

5 comments:

  1. Another awesome set of projects ..... so cool! Loving the eerie background for Damien! Roll on tomorrow..... I need to see more!
    Trudie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosa... These are absolutely awesome! I am completely in awwww of those patterned papers! And your coloring is wonderful! I love the pins that you added to your Petunia creations! Perfect! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! You have an awesome way with sentiments. Just fabulous. (That pinterest one cracked me up.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely awesomely wicked images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your reviews and I was wondering how I would go about getting an art book reviewed by you?

    You can reach me at tyhulse at yahoo.com

    thanks

    Ty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)